Re[2]: [WW] A deeper understand of me

Hi Robert!

Am Dienstag, 13. November 2001, 04:35:40, schrieben Sie:

>>> I am sorry, but this is not on topic at all. Is there a reason for this
>>post
>>> that relates to Deadlands or Weird Wars. I decided not to cross post all
>>the
>>> other lists here, though I am sure they are feeling the same right now.
>>>
>>> If you just want to chat, please take it to the Deadlands Off Topic list.
>>
>>Wes,
>>
>>Having seen this bozo hit a half-dozen or so lists I'm on, I'm convinced
>>that this is a large-scale trolling operation at work.  The best recourse
>>would be to have him/her banned from the list.  I've already sent a
>>complaint to abuse@bc1.net in the hopes that they can curtail this behavior.

RH> I vote against banning him. (I know the list isn't a democracy, I'm just
RH> sayin'.) Poor social skills does not equate to deliberate trolling. Most folks
RH> of this sort will stop if told to by a list moderator. If he doesn't, then
RH> further action may be called for, but this is not the same thing as trolling or
RH> spam.

I second that. Give the guy a break - did you at least care to
research what Aspergers does? It's quite enlightening. So, if you are
bugged, just delete his posts, but give him his breathing room.
Everybody deserves some slack (you'll understand if you bother to go
to Google and enter "Aspergers").

Regards,

Arne Reuter

--
Phoenix Interactive GmbH, Hovestr.14, 48351 Everswinkel
Tel: +49 2582 66180                FAX: +49 2582 661833