Re[2]: [WW] A deeper understand of me

At 02:08 AM 11/13/2001, Arne Reuter wrote:
>I second that. Give the guy a break - did you at least care to
>research what Aspergers does? It's quite enlightening.

         No, I haven't, since I kinda got on this list to talk about *WEIRD
WARS*.:-)

>  So, if you are
>bugged, just delete his posts, but give him his breathing room.
>Everybody deserves some slack (you'll understand if you bother to go
>to Google and enter "Aspergers").

         The guy is obviously trolling (check out the Recipient List). If
he does not stay banned I for one am going to start flooding the PEG lists
with recipes.:-)
         Seriously, AB made the right call, and I for one support his decision.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God