Re[2]: [WW] Future Lines

At 04:39 AM 2/20/2002, Arne Reuter wrote:
>I sincerely doubt that expanding this line to other wars will be that
>successful. I'd rather have support for WWII, covering different
>theaters of operations, secret weapons, pulp stories (so what is that
>nazi research installation in the Antarctica all about?), things like
>that.
>
>What do you think?

         I love the World War II stuff myself, but even if I weren't the
one writing the book, I'd still want to see the War Between the States done
at some point by some one.
         Beyond that, I have faith that Matt and Frank will turn out
kick-ass games about their chosen conflicts.
         Just my CS$0.02, for whatever they're worth....

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance RPG Writer At-Large
Southern by the Grace of God