RE: [WW] Pilots? Pretty please?

Surely the section on pilot creation in *Death from Above* is Product
Identity (PI) to Pinnacle's game Weird Wars system, it's certainly not
part of the d20 OGL?

Ideas cannot be copyrighted you say? True. But if I am to copy the
section of the book and send it to someone verbatim (in ASCII or
whatever), then that is 'text that is copyright' and I am behaving
illegally?

I'm not trying to be argumentative (honest), just clarify the issue.

Robbie