Re: [WW] Re: A New System and Goodbye to D20

----- Original Message -----
From: "richard spangle" <lost_rich@hotmail.com>
<snip>
> and how would one "fix" these easy problems?
> and may i inquire as to your history within the gaming industry? are
you a
> writer/developer for what company? how long have you been gaming and
what
> systems have you played?
> just wondering. please forgive the inproper questioning...

1) Not lethal enough?

Lower the massive damage rules from 50 hp to 10 hp.  A 'hit' from a
.50 will now kill the average person.  (Call of Cthulhu takes this
tack). Lower it 5, and any hit will be deadly.

2) It's too hard to keep track of hit points for NPCs

Don't give them hit points. When they get hit, they die.  This is
stupid, but it seems to be exactly what wild card will do.

I think the other complaint was initiative, and that complaint was
pretty stupid - d20's initiative is about as fast as it gets. Sorry it
doesn't use playing cards, like Pinnacle feels all games must, but
that doesn't make it more complicated.

Again, game design is not exactly brain surgey. But not to fanboys
like yourself. What an asshole you are