Re: [WW] Awards/Frequency + Alignment Systems

On Fri, 3 May 2002 18:23:16 EDT LiveDaD@aol.com writes:
> Well this time I am going the lazy route... Three
> sessions per
> level and I assign 'tics' for the beyond the normal rewards (Ten
> tics equal
> an 'extra' level).

That's genius, i love it. =)

______
> Has anyone out there ever used a different alignment system?

No, but i do something similar in that the players know that i keep
seperate (and secret) track of their alignments.  It sometimes becomes an
issue when, for example, a NG character (who's actually Neutral with
Chaotic tendancies) starts handling powerful religious artifacts of good
deities.

Happy gaming, =)

screenmonkey

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!