Re: [WW] Hell In The Hedgerows Qs - Possible Spoiler

    There are several goofy things in HITH.  When I ran it for my group, I
just ignored the map that came with it.  I never give the group a map.  It
leads to very bad things.  I just had them approach from the north of town
(rear of the hotel), look though it, and then go down the main drive to the
town.  It saved a lot of hassles.  I had the sandbags set up on each corner.
If they don't investigate every sandbag, set a trip flare so it will go off
when they are returning to rescue Miss Nallet.  It gets them very jumpy.
Another goofy thing is when you meet Pierre the first time (the one with the
crush), he needs a translator the first time, but can speak English the time
the group returns after the Lagolis farm.
    I just left a note to on the page to fix it when I got to that point.
My group never knew the differences.

    Have a good day.

    Michael