Re: [WW] Hell In The Hedgerows Qs - Possible Spoiler

i had my guys approach from the West, with North being the standard top
of the map. It just worked out better that way for my campaign at the
time.  No problems there though, i just had the players talk to the
locals to find out where the Germans were.  What was a problem was that
by the time the players got to some friendly troops, they were in a mode
of: open door - throw grenade - listen for sounds - repeat until no more
sounds are heard.

As for where the sandbags are and so on, i just go on the assumption that
there are always things left out or just plain wrong with all the Weird
War II material.  Every book in the line so far, except maybe Afrika
Korpse - i don't have that one, has had major glitches (entire tables
left out, etc.)  i'm not sure why that is, but when you're trying to make
books for a needlessly rules laden system like d20, i imagine mental
fatigue takes its toll. =)

So stay on your toes and go with the flow - it's a fun adventure even
with a hiccup or two.

Happy Gaming, =)

screenmonkey

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!