Re: [werewolf] Options: recruiting and simultaneous nights

I agree with Eric; bite should work on anybody. Bite a mason, you've got an evil spy. Bite a seer, now you've got an evil visionary (that can point out masons to the wolves.) Bite an angel.....well, I guess that means the angel won't do as much good for the village at night. Maybe the percentage of success would be lower if you happen to bite a special?

And as far as bite/recruit for mafia games, it just moves the victim to the other side... with information.

Any time a bite/recruit is successful, the village will just find NOBODY missing. Same message as a successful protection! More confusion! More intrigue! More swift! (well, two out of three ain't bad.)

Flig

-----Original Message----- From: Mark Ballinger <mballinger@ballinger.cx> To: werewolf-users@gamerz.net Sent: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 16:45:48 -0700 Subject: Re: [werewolf] Options: recruiting and simultaneous nights