Re: [werewolf] Options: recruiting and simultaneous nights

My thinking was that if you failed, there was a small % chance that one of the wolves/mafia would be caught in the act (revealed to the would-be victim.)

-----Original Message----- From: Lee Griffin <leegriffin@gmail.com> To: werewolf-users@gamerz.net Sent: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:02:09 -0400 Subject: Re: [werewolf] Options: recruiting and simultaneous nights

As of this moment, I can't confirm that the baddie is revealed on a
failed "convert" attack, although that was the original intent. I do
think that you loose whatever powers/abilities you had once converted.
Each player can only have one role, so either you're a baddie or not.
No mixing.

I like the idea of granting additional convertion powers to the
villiage.  How do we balance allof this? With a 2 to 1 baddie to
protector ratio, the advantage still lies with the baddies.