Re: [werewolf] Wolf test

On Tue, Sep 13, 2005 at 12:35:10PM -0500, Joe Christensen wrote:
> Are you going to announce a test game for volunteers here?  Or just
> grab folks who have expressed an interest?  And is the goal to try to
> break it (find the flaws)? or to play reasonably and see if it is a fun
> option?<br>

Give me a few more minutes!  I'll create a new game called "werewolfbite" and insert all of the players who've piped up here, but leave it open for joining for a while.

I'd like to do it with no aliases.

But, we should fling whatever breakage or info leakage we can at it.  Send in commands before the game starts.  Send in commands that your role isn't allowed to do, at the wrong times.  If anything looks broken, chat!