Re: [werewolf] Seer results on bitten villager

On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 07:57:47AM -0700, Mark Ballinger wrote:
> > lyman writes:
> > Once we sort this out I am also curious whether a seer
> > inquiry on a bitten person gives pre or post bit data.
>
> That remains to be worked out.  What does everybody think?

I think the role should be reported as of the beginning of the
night, before the bite happens.  After all, a person bitten by a
werewolf doesn't "become" a werewolf themselves until the next full
moon, right?

--
mwl@alumni.unh.edu                 OpenPGP KeyID 0x57C3430B
Holder of Past Knowledge           CS, O-