Re: [werewolf] Angel protection

On Sun, Sep 18, 2005 at 12:53:28PM -0400, Richard Rognlie wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 18, 2005 at 12:06:28PM -0400, Gregory Krohne wrote:
> > GMail keeps doing that to me. Or, is it the listbot? I just hit reply,
> > and it goes to the original sender, instead of the list. I have to
> > change the 'To:' line if I want it to go to the list.
>
> It's not gmail or the listbot.
>
> well, maybe the list bot.   In that, the listbot makes the intentional
> decision to not set the Reply-To to be the list.   It's the original
> sender.

And you ask "why do you not have the reply-to set to the list?"

Essentially, it's too easy to accidently send mail you intended to be a
private reply to the sender.

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/~rrognlie    <rrognlie at gamerz.net>