Re: [werewolf] Re: default night options

On 3/29/06, Mark Ballinger <mballinger@ballinger.cx> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 06:52:10AM -0500, Gregory Krohne wrote:
> > On 3/28/06, bugmenot@gawab.com <bugmenot@gawab.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Are these hyperlinks just mailto links that will open a new
> > > message with the proper subject line, or are they links to a new
> > > graphical interface for werewolf?
> >
> > They are, indeed, just mailto links that open a blank compose message
> > with the proper 'To' and 'Subject' lines. They're also roll dependent.
> > So, you only get the 'kill' link beside a person's name if you have
> > that roll at night.
>
> Won't this further screw up threading?

I'm not sure. It may depend on how each different mail client handles
HTML in messages. The mail server is always going to specifiy text or
html per each recipient's option setting, but the server doesn't try
to strip HTML if you hit 'reply' and send HTML to it in your message.
In the simplest case (where you don't quote the current message),
clicking the 'kill' or 'vote' link will open a blank message with a
properly formatted subject.