Re: [werewolf] Re: default night options

On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 06:39:49AM -0800, Mark Ballinger wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 06:52:10AM -0500, Gregory Krohne wrote:
> > They are, indeed, just mailto links that open a blank compose message
> > with the proper 'To' and 'Subject' lines. They're also roll dependent.
> > So, you only get the 'kill' link beside a person's name if you have
> > that roll at night.
>
> Won't this further screw up threading?

That is what I do to send my moves 90+% of the time: open a new
blank message and fill in the to and subject lines.  That way I
don't accidentally send the game board back with my move.  I don't
read PBeM mail in thread mode, so I don't know if the game threads
my moves correctly.

The moves players submit are not sent out to the other players
directly anyway, so the server should be able to set References and
IRT to have the boards that are sent to the users threaded however
we want.

--
mwl@alumni.unh.edu                 OpenPGP KeyID 0x57C3430B
Holder of Past Knowledge           CS, O-