Re: [werewolf] WHAT?!?

> Look at this here. I found this when I did the "werewolf list" command
> on the PBeM server.
>
> 233  stphn cons yalie howiec amazinz21* cphish* villager2*
>
> So somebody started a game, then after a few random people just
> happened to find it, began it without even notifying ANYONE? I mean,
> he may not know about werewolf-users, but then, he could have at least
> announced it in all the recently finished games. Of all the imputence!
>
> A message to whoever did this: next time announce your games before
> starting them!

not necessary.   howiec asked me how to start a private werewolf game.
I told him to set it up and not announce it.  He did just that.

that some others happened to join...  la vie.   I can't stop that given
the current setup.

It's a free server.   Just relax.

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/~rrognlie    <rrognlie at gamerz.net>