Re: [DL] Hexarcana (was: Re: Shard (metal magic))

> Yes. Sorry I wasn't more clear on the subject! And thanks for the
> clarification - I wondered if the hex was going to be errata'ed.

No problem!

> Our
> huckster doesn't want to be a mad scientist, but loves metal magic for
those
> times when a pile o' souls smacking down the opponent just isn't enough.
> Plus, with Reflect, he's had some really cool battles with other
> hucksters/hexslingers that've lasted a while.

Then he should be happy with Hexarcana. In addition to the old spells (a few
tweaked like Shard), there are 10 new metal mage hexes and a new trick.
Granted some of those are mad-science oriented, but there are sure to be one
or two he'll get a kick out of.

Also, to plug <g>, least any other ABs feel left out, all new:

17 miracles
5 gifts
2 divine interventions
6 tricks (non-metal)
11 hexes
6 new martial arts powers (and a revamp of the old system)
2 new fightin' Aptitudes for martial artists
4 additional martial arts fightin' maneuvers
3 new guardian spirits
16 new favors
11 new voodoo spells (plus retooling of the system to make it slightly more
player-friendly)

John "Shameless Plug"