Re: [DL] Agency/Ghost Busters

here are a few of my thoughts, after initial perusal (read, not close reading)

One thing I was hoping for but did not see was ideas for having Agency
Personnel work with people with ABs.  I always had the (possibly false)
impression that people with ABs are generally delt with very
strongly.  Sadly, this seems to make them poor partners for many Posses, as
I would guess more Posses then not have ABs.  I also noted nothing on
AB-holding Pinks.  Did I just miss it? (its really possible)

That aside I think I am going to like this book.  a skim of the Manuals
looks impressive, and the gear seems cool.  I was not bothered at all by
the lack of new edges and hindrances.  I mean, there are some, but not many
at all.  One edge and one Aptitude, I think.  All this does is make old
Agency PCs easier to convert.  Not that I would have minded more, but the
lack did not bother me.  The crunchy stuff seemed to make sense.  I liked
the rule mods a lot.  I'd give this bad boy four of 5 at initial look.

Ghost Busters seems, well, OK.  I suppose I say "OK" cuz it deals with
someone that I am really, really REALLY getting tired of.  I was gonna run
it. Now I am not sure.  This is a personal bias, however, not a flaw in the
adventure, which seems really really cool.  That said, I have not read it
really close either.

anyway, back to reading.

TBS