Re: [DL] Agency/Ghost Busters

> Ah, right.  well then. Much to look forward to. oh well.

Give them a shot--even if you want to ditch the behind-the-scenes element
from the latter two, the plots still work _very_ well. Ghost Busters is the
one in which I would have the hardest time explaining off the involvement of
anyone _but_ him. OTOH, it's also the first time where we've given  him a
large-scale goal rather than "snatch this" or "kidnap that," so hopefully he
can grow into a more manipulative villain than plot foil. :-)

John