Re: [DL] Disputed Lands and MiBs/Rangers (probably spoilers)

> Misplaced cemetery/Indian burial ground.  Atmospheric conditions during
> periods of dry lightning have been known to cause human tissue to spasm
> much like they often do during the earlier stages of rigor mortis - but
due
> to electrical stimulus, not muscle contraction.

Excellent theory, Mr. Seyberth. We may have a place for you in our
organization...

:-)

> There was a documented case outside London where the bodies convulsed so
> hard that not only did they buckle the ground, but one nearby corpse
> cracked the stone of his tomb.

Odd, but convenient coincidence: In 1875, the Association for the Prevention
of Premature Burial was founded to, well, prevent premature burials. They
were _extremely_ common. Now, iimagine conditions in the Weird West and how
an organization of this sort _perfectly_ fits with the Agency/Ranger
agenda...

John