Re: [DL] Disputed Lands and MiBs/Rangers (probably spoilers)

 >> Not necessarily anything at all. He might manipulate them to take out an
 >> abomination and then later discredit their claims by presenting "evidence"
 >> that it was a completely explainable event. ;-)
 >
 >How would he explain 20 zombies bursting up out of the ground?  I can't
 >think of one for that.  I take it this would be something good to have The
 >Agency book for?

Misplaced cemetery/Indian burial ground.  Atmospheric conditions during
periods of dry lightning have been known to cause human tissue to spasm
much like they often do during the earlier stages of rigor mortis - but due
to electrical stimulus, not muscle contraction.

There was a documented case outside London where the bodies convulsed so
hard that not only did they buckle the ground, but one nearby corpse
cracked the stone of his tomb.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Patsy:
Oh, F*&% the chicken. Run it over and lets have a drink.