Re: [DL] only a little OT, or not even, really.

Never really gave this much thought, I usually just played any game
that was being run by my friends.  So, here goes:

1.  Star Wars: I love it.  I've been involved with more Star Wars games
than any other setting.  Plus, I had enough material for a loooong Tales
of the Jedi game had half of my players not move away.

2.  Call of Cthulhu: Fighting lizardmen with oars, saving the world, and
drowning in a rowboat after being turned into leather is a great way to
begin in any system.

3.  Deadlands: I love the setting and I'm just getting back into after
two years away from it.  Deadbeat Marshal got me hooked and stopped
running it.  I was too busy with other games to get back into it until
now.

4.  Champions: Playing with the same character for four years has a way
of making a system likable.

5.  Gurps: Beats out Cyberpunk because you can do anything with Gurps.

	Makes me wonder what my least favorite games are.  I think those have
more to do with bad GM's than anything else.

--Mike