Re: [DL] Bounty Point Awards (was Just some screwball questions)

> I'm just wondering if, given my experiences thus far, a
> hallmark skill of 7 or 8 should be a difficult place to
> get to. From my math, it ought to take around 12 or 13
> sessions if the player is single-minded.

It would take about this much sessions for a single minded player to have a
dead character.

There are just too many skills that are necessary. Let's say, Survival,
Guts, Ridicule, Search, Scrutinize, Dodge. it's silly how players don't see
that a monomaniac character is usually not able to defend himself in any
other way than with his only skill. Given a situation where this does not
apply

>    One area of slight concern I have is those nights when there isn't a
big
> fight: Will the players be spending chips on just roleplayed interaction
> and investigation? I would imagine they won't - at least not anything
above
> a white. Does that end to leave the players with an excess of chips?

That is a problem. There are some social skills, but when you don't like to
stop a good roleplay to ask for a roll, players end up with piles of chips.
And I don't know how to solve the problem.

Another problem is the draw at the beginning of each session. If the session
is short, this is giving jam to pigs. Players just pile up chips, and you
need a really difficult situation to make them low on chips again. And this
is without taking the bounty chips into account.

Vincent