Re: [DL] Handling Combat with Undead (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Change between 1st and 2nd ed. First has the short description that mention
they 'take damage just like a harrowed'. I think this is there to cover the
fact they don't take wind but do suffer it if it's from magi and to cover
the fact that they would ignore 2 levels of wound penalites.

2nd ed cleans this up a bit more and goes on to explain that you have to
maim the noggin'. Other maiming wounds can blow limbs off or the varmit
apart, but other wise the parts keep going.

As for the fellers who maim them in the guts and let the Injun do his
work... At -3 most walkin' dead become pretty ineffective. Just knock 'em
down and go for the easy scalpin' later. Me, I perfer to blow off their
arms, preferably their shootin' arm. An armless zombie just isn't that
threatening.

And for the record, they don't normally regenerate. I don't normally heal at
all infact, being nothing more then animated corpses. But I could be wrong
on that last part.

--
Ben Rasmussen

"Going to war over religion is like arguing over who has the better
imaginary friend." Richard Jeni