[DL] Western video game not cancelled

There's a video game that I've mentioned before on
this list, Red Dead Revolver. A few months ago Capcom
decided to cancel the title, and recently Rockstar
Games bought the title and announced they will be
publishing it some time next year. Rockstar Games is
the same company that makes Grand Theft Auto.
*cheers*
-doc

=====
"What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?" -Irv Kupcinet

"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one." -Cato the Elder (234 BC - 149 BC)