Re: [HoE] killing a PC on purpose.

twilight@vbe.com wrote:

> It's a shame that certain role-players lack tact and consideration when it
> comes to gaming and I'm sorry to hear that you have a guy with neither of
> those virtues.  Most of you folks have given great ideas already and so I
> don't want to reiterate what has already been said.

Let me share my experience here.  I am currently GM'ing a group, and I
had a problem player, unfortunatly, ending with him leaving the group.
We were all saddned but his departure, but, putting it quite simply, he
was being an asshole.   Playing a Doomsayer as he was, and taking
certain hinderances like Self Rightous and whatnot ( which onyl really
exist to torment Gm's :P) he was constantly trying to bend what I was
doing, and really screw up the game, making it not enjoyable for anyone
else.  He also abused the privlage I gave the players, assuming that
they were all capable adults, on powers and getting them, only checking
with me when the sistuation deemed it ( Likea  gretare Reward, aquiring
a home-made-power).  He abused this by saying he injested a chunk of
ghost rock (?) and gave himself some powers.  I didn;t query on this,
cause I didn;t notice he gave himself 3 of em, on neing China Syndrome.
Sigh. So he busts out with this at te next session, breaking hsi
charatar profile, and try to burn my Poor GM NPC's arms off.  When i got
angey with him fo rtrying to do this, he stormed off in disgust, and we
haev neevr seem him again.  Some people jsut can;t conform to the the
fact that mist people don;t like a asshole.  Basicaly my point here is
:  Somtimes the game flows better without a troublesome person.
Bob