Re: [pbmserv] Broadcast from slipsits via PBM Server

On Sun, Jun 11, 2006 at 01:16:46PM -0700, Mark Steere wrote:
> Good point Robert.  I would only re-emphasize that nobody owns the general
> use of owls as trademarks, least of all some obscure Russian TV game show.
> Gamerz Net isn't a game or a game show.  It's a game server.  The assertion
> that a Gamerz Net owl would infringe on a Russian TV show is utterly
> ridiculous.

That said, would you want to pay the swarm of lawyers that would descend
if they thought I was infringing...?

Neither do I...  8^)

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/~rrognlie    <rrognlie at gamerz.net>