Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr MUSIC ,Rescue/Donations

judith diamond wrote:

>  <<     Is that writer who introduced herself awhile back
> still on the list?  She was writing a book, pertinent to pyrenees,
> wasn't she? Perhaps she would like to write a musical book?    <VVBG>>>

LOL Judith ;-)

I'm assuming I'm the writer (and yes will take full credit for making an a--
out of myself only).  A musical book????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm might be easier than
what I'm trying out now.

As for my "book" (the pain in the b---, why oh why am I doing this thing) it
is going very slowly.  I'm having a little trouble getting the idea down on
paper (or keyboard) however, I have decided that the Pyr will be an older
female while the Shiba is a male pup.  These two have so far developed as
Imp (the Shiba) and Maggie.  Maggie being a more dignified creature who
rolls her eyes over Imp's antics but Maggie will of course never get caught
digging Imp's escape tunnels...no never.  Now if I could just get the human
characters.....well back to work.

This list and all of your information is being greatly appreciated and I
will remember you all in the dedication page if and when this torture of
love gets done :-)

Chris Speakman
speakpc@interlynx.net