Re: [PyrNet-L] Re:Rescue Music TEAM

> Hi there Chris!  ( the Lurker princess, )

Chris, 'Come out come out' from which ever  computer screen or pyr you
are hiding out at.. OK? <g>You wrote;

> Stories, Poems, Pics and maybe an advice column?  The only thing I'm
> wondering (okay, worrying about) is the copyright to the music.  I
> have
> no idea how this works, it may not even matter as no one will be
> recording the song for profit.  Can ya all tell I'm a worry
> wart.......<g>.

  It would not be audio just a visual book.Due to my own mental fears
(Social Phobia, yes very real, was in herapy, battle every day,
soooooooo glad of internet) I would like to get involved but don't know
if I would/could  handle it and right nowChris, you already are!!!I'm a
little terrified to jump in, so if ya could have a little patience with
me....well.....who knows....but for a fund raising effort I do think
that it's a great idea!

 Thanks I do too! <g>
It is no longer one person's fleeting idea. We now have for or five
head's in on this all willing to be there to help pyrs in this manner.
In terms of legal specifc's, we are only starting 'right now'. We are in
the starting gate of enthusiasm. Hopefully, raring to go like pyrenees
thorough breed's. This book would be (unless miraculousy popular,) a one
time only Great Pyrenees Book. For it's a fianancial goal of  benefit
saving pyrenees from rescue and such.Pyr rescue locally, nationaly or
world wide. It doesn't matter to me. It is a very fun & lotsa', lotsa'
team work project.
We would so far, in it have pyr-related song's, poem's short stories and
specific personal phographs of our pyrenees in it next to the poem,
story etc. So that our reader's may know just what nutty pyr's we are
singing or talking about. This undoubtedly would require some
legalities. Permission of publication releases and such from every
contributer.  I am by know mean's a lawyer, but can have a devious kind
of mind, when I am seeking what I want. <VBG> It may or may not be
simple and inexpensive enough for us to be allowed to  print the music.
I didn't dare to suggest that, I hope. But rather refer to the song's by
titles and to the composer's by their name's.  This way people would
know or could find out what the melody sounded like on their own. Or
could amongst each other, which might add to the fun of it all.
    I have not a clue. This might turn out to be a project that just
takes time. Maybe plenty of it! As impatient as I can be, I am in no
rush. Your advise column is a very good one. However, this wouldn't be a
newsletter.( BTW, there are many Pyr Club's that have newsletters, maybe
one near you)
Does anyone here know? Someone here may know as to where to direct you
if you are interestd. It seem's to me that that you would be. <g>.
     I f pyr people can grin, bear it and be patient with me this past
week with all my post's and then some,  you should be a cinch. Seriously
though, I understand what your saying. The pyr list has been a gift for
me and with my own demeons. When they pop up. Funny, their impolite.
They never give me advanced notice or even ask me if I want them to
vsit.<bg>
    Thanks a million for wanting to help. Whether Chris you do or don't
is unimportant. I feel that for myself and for other's that it is not in
the winning, it's in the trying.
                                                                    My
best to you, Judith, Jonah & Lexi