Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr puppy prices

This may get me into a little bit of hot water, but what the hay.

I think we are all missing an important point here. I feel that a list
like this should not be a vechile for selling puppies.  No matter what
the price.

Although Dee Dee's situation is an unique one (a rescue that was
pregnant that she assummed responsibility for) it still seems to me that
both people are trying to reach out and place/sell puppies.

If one can do it; than is would stand to reason all would/could do it.
I just don't think that is what the list owners had in mind when they
created it.  Again, just my humble opinion.

Joan