[PyrNet-L] Re:Price of d./Eng./pyr

> Hi Barry and everyone,

    Our prior correspondence was one of importance to me. I apologize,
if  I seemed rude by not responding back to you  and to anyone else too.
I was computer frazzled for one thing.<g>. Thanks a pyr million to all
that replied to my # 3 Sticky Wickets and will in testament's post's!!!

    Have you already said that you are going or not to our national's? I
would think not after Crufts. Then again, who knows?  You talking about
Sasha and Cottee brought a big grin to my face as I remember your
temporary web site. The photo of Cottee and Sasha in the front seat of
your car. That's the one that did it. Lexi is just like them. She adores
being in the driver's seat when Mommy vacates the car. Actually,
Lexington, simply prefers the driver's seat in everything she chooses,
to endeavor to do!
    Will you be posting anther web site with your pyrs on it? Temporary
or not? I have it bookmark but would love to see more.
    Do you know Lorna Ireland's email, telephone number or snail mail
address?
    Barry said, <snip> " Convinced that the amounts that we paid are far
too low". Well, for the look of love your babies exude in the picture's,
I' d say you are right!!
                                My Best,
                                          Judith, Jonah &( Lexington,
named after Lexington Avenue in New York City. Which was named after
Lexington, England. <VBG>)