Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr puppy wanted

Adrienne wrote:

To all the people selling their pups for 200-300 dollars, you said that
you just wanted to cover you vet costs .... did you set price also
include the covering the cost for OFA, shoulders, hips and elbows?
What about thyroid?

And just how do you go about doing this on a "pup"?

Most of the reputable breeders I know do not sell their puppies for very

much..usually at about 500-600

Not for "very much"? That's alot of money to most people.  Our dog cost
that much plus shipping and handling, etc...  I'm still waiting to buy
the tiller for my garden.  VBG

--
Jerome and Caspyr
Alexander, AR