Re: [PyrNet-L] Hello Out There

Morning

Weather is a nice clear Autumn. Trees are fantastic this year.  A little
drizzel today which is a bit sad for the ANZAC march. This is our
commemoration of the Galipoli landing in the first ww.(The time this nation
was supposed to come of age. It is more important than our national day.
Certainly gets more recognition.)  They have a dawn service all over the
country and then each city has a march to their memorial commemorating all
the wars and their fallen.

Re the spammer I think we picked him up via a pen pal list which is a real
pain as I also have a lot of my work lists turned off a the moment. He has
only turned up twice since I lost all my mail when the provider purged my
box. I am having a spammer program put in by a friend so hopefully this will
help.????

Any how happy spring weather to you all

Regards

Liz