Re: [PyrNet-L] Fwd: HEALTH,CARE : recovery from nuetering-long

Sue, this seems highly *non-typical* behavior. Others on the list will
have more experience than I, but when our male was neutered at 6 months,
he had surgery for patellar luxation at the same time, came home the next
morning, never had an accident in the house, and returned to normal very
quickly. It makes me wonder whether your vet understands pyr metabolism
and their sensitivity to anesthesia. We provided our vet with an excellent
article on this when we began taking our first pyr to her. Can't remember
the source now, but I'm sure someone on the list can help with this.
Glad your boy is doing well now.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose