Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Correcting Slobbering

whoa, I think that a new person asking a question deserves the same
courtesy as an experienced person.

Whether or not we agree with the intent, it is important to remember
that by asking questions we can educate, not humilate.

Sorry, couldn't let this one go by.  Are we all so experienced that we
can't answer without shouting?

Joan