Re: [PyrNet-L] Flock Guardian Pyr Problem

> >    Bravo Cindy!    I did not even read the e-mail that you are
> >referring too, I did not have too. Right on!!!
> >    Judith, Jonah & Lexi
>
> Judith, you should either reach your hand out to the dog we
> are talking about or read the email about the same dog and
> then you will understand a bit more of what we are
> talking about.

    Tim,
      I have read it now. However, my view points are formulated not
merely about this individual dog. I believe that more than not, we are
discussing  the bigger picture. Which has the colored paint of values,
tones of moral ethics, a palette of life code's, shadow's of philosophy,
lines of attitudes and responsibility towards all dogs.
    It is merely my opinion that all dogs go to heaven and that there
isn't a good /bad point system for this. And too, that there is no Dog
Hell. And that all dogs that are not infected with Rabies, pain or a
fatal illness 'do' deserve another chance at a well lived and happy life
with a most worthy effort from human being. After all, they trust rely
on us. Too many of us humans fail them as is.
    You'd be suprised at how many unquestionable dogs that I have
reached out my hand to.
    Take good care,
    Judith, Jonah & Lexi.