Re: [PyrNet-L] Agression fear

<<Not sure I would agree with this completely.  We house our dogs
together.
> Mostly males intact cannot be housed together and Alpha bitches.  Otherwise
> they really get along great.>>

Didn't mean that Pyrs are certain to be dog aggressive as most aren't.
Dog dominant is a phrase that has been tossed around and is perhaps more
accurate. And intact males and Alpha bitches takes in quite a few Pyrs
*s*.

But I do think that prospective buyers who aren't familiar with the
breed need to be aware that dog aggression CAN be an issue. You can't
just throw a bunch of Pyrs together the way you could beagles.

Darrell Goolsbee
Fort Worth, TX