[PyrNet-L] Welcome

Hi and welcome to Lauri and Mary-Ellen from NZ.  Been trying to keep the
Pyrs' and 2 fat little American Cockers' away from Albert's food ideas.
Looking after these wee guys for a couple of weeks, they have been regular
visitors over the years.  The greediest little pair I have ever known and it
brings home to me how my Pyrs do not have this total food obsession. Plus
they don't hang off my legs and leap in the air at me for food. Be flat on
the deck if they did!!
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
visit PMDC Site at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/