Re: [PyrNet-L] size

Charlotte, really interesting, how neat of you to do all that.  Also the
info. on size in the past.  Thanks!

Wince, cringe,eeeek, hearing about the hundreds of pups produced
indiscriminately, by that one person.  I think that is one of my greatest
frustrations, you can't get the backyard types to spay or neuter or even
care about all the dogs that end up destroyed.
That must have been hard for you after seeing the male, pointing out the
problems, and then having her go ahead and use him for Stud.    That is
so frustrating!  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas