Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat, Care: Leaving your dog outside...

New a guy that made a good living taking other peoples dogs and he
thought it was fun. Sick no good blank..... As hard as I tried to nail
him the police said unless they got him in the act and he had the dog in
his van there was little they could do but charge him with trespassing.
A lock on the gate did not mean much to him cut take and gone so fast
that even if you were at home you would not hear him.  I go out and Cody
and Kira go in. The people around us do keep and eye out for each other
and our dogs.  Better safe then sorry.  Another person here dose not
like dogs that bark so she goes around and throws meat with rat poison
in it to the dogs. We now have a 24 hour camera set up in our yard. She
is going to court sometime in the next few weeks as someone saw her do
this hope they get her but just don't think it will stop her in the end.

Dan R.
Cody&Kira
?