Re: [PyrNet-L] shock collars and walking off lead -Reply

---
> I have read all the posts with great interest, but
> didn't feel compelled to reply to any but yours.
> You make sense!!

    Thank-you.

> Thanks to everyone for their input -- I've learned a
> great deal.
>
> But, in the end, I think it's still an individual
> choice.
>
>    I absolutely agree.  I personally don't use shock
 collars, but I can see where someone might feel the
need for it.  You have to use what works for you and
the dog.
                 Brandy

=====
"Bluebonnets" by Julia D. Booth
Offical Flower Song of the State of Texas
Chorus:
Bluebonnets, blue lovely Bluebonnets,
More beautiful than all the rest.
Texas chose you for her flower,