Re: [PyrNet-L] A wee double brag

In a message dated 11/16/99 7:28:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
clhenke@juno.com writes:

<< Pigs at nursing homes and childrens homes, but the turtle made for a
  cute story! >>

    Thanks Cindy, what a cute story, I always worry about what I will do when
I get old, I could not live without my animals, and not sure I would want
too. I have one lung and a doctor wanted to take out a part of my other one.
I would not let him of course, he also said I was allergic to animals. I'm
not! and wouldn't care if I was, I would rather die happy than live
miserable. I found a new doctor and do just fine on medication, that was 12
years ago, I guess my new doctor and I proved him wrong. Glad to hear the
story about the turtle and so glad  people help out with therapy dogs. Good
to hear from you. I enjoy all the posts on this list whether they are debates
or just chats..........Debbie and the Pyr gang.