Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyrenees en Guarde!

Actually Ken, what you say makes sense.  There are tribes in other places
that actually eat well rotted meat.  They still retain the required
"whatever" in their systems to handle this.  Meanwhile over here we are
having arguments about how to thaw a turkey properly, or serving
salmonella for T.G. dinner?  Some fool goes around setting fire to
toilets to point out the germs that abound????

I know I was healthier when I was working in the hospital, exposure often
carries immunities.  Being careful of the really big stuff of.  All of
this letter is being written in the quick simplified form of course.
Lots of variables here.
But I am sure this all has it's impact on our dogs as well.  So I
basically agree with what you are saying.       Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka