[PyrNet-L] Guarding

Hey Brandy,
We have 680 acres here in the mountains of Noth Idaho which has been guarded
for close to 40 years with Pyrs.  We have had chickens, cows, horses, goats,
cats and an assortment of critters.

We also have a large coyote population and the largest bear population in
North Idaho (according to the Forest Service.)  Last year they had to trap a
bear here (meaning my brother's front yard)  which was well over 600 pounds.
The guard Pyrs have ranged in size, age and sex.  Size made no difference.
About the only constant was they all tended to be thinner than what you
would see in a show dog (as they were more active), however, many of our
champions also were working dogs.
-Carrie Parks