Re: [PyrNet-L] Guarding

Hi Carrie,
Welcome it is great to see you on Pyrnet!  For those who haven't figured it out,
Carrie is the artist who does the gorgeous Pyr puppy pictures (we are lucky
enough to have several gracing our family room)..  There is a new print by
Carrie with a Pyr pup and a lamb on ourdogbleu.com. Carrie's family were one of
the first to be involved in raising and educuating people about livestock
guarding Pyrs.

Carrie, I remember hearing a story your mother told years ago about how the Pyrs
behaved when there was a bear on your property.  Can you tell us how they handle
this considering the size of a bear compared to a Pyr.? (By the way, remember
Carrie's Dad bringing  some great bear salami to the DC area when he came!).
Charlotte Perry, Virginia