Re: [PyrNet-L] Dukes dilemma

In a message dated 2/19/00 1:46:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bamb@monmouth.com writes:

<<  My original post on the subject of the breeder
 was not meant to flame anyone and I'm sorry if it was perceived
 as so. You did the right thing I believe by coming to the list to
 let everyone know there is a dog in need. >>

I too agree here.  The breeder must know and they should move heaven and
earth to help.  With the breeders help, you would most likely not need the
list or anyone else to help.

Joe