Re: [PyrNet-L] breeding question

Terry, may I ask, with out appearing to blast you or anyone else, which I
assure you is not my intent.  How do you think we can best handle animal
overpopulation, euthanasia, and endless rescue work?
If everyone who has a dog of a certain breed,  breeds that breed, just
because they " want to " with  no criteria in mind at all?  Will your
dog/ bitch be spayed/neutered when you have it?  Or will you think it is
such a nice specimen that you will want to breed it?  It is an on going
problem that never stops.  Showing a dog to title does not really imply
it is the best, but it narrows down those who would breed somewhat,
because of the effort and expense.  There are actually a lot of people
who love to show, but understand the amount of animals slaughtered each
year, and will never breed, because of it.  I.M.O., no slam intended!
Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas