From: Cami Kriner
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2000 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: [PyrNet-L] breeding question/showing

I'd like to add, dog shows are VERY political a lot of the time...however, a dog usually cannot become a champion if he/she limps, acts aggressively, shyly, or has other temperament problems.  Of course, I've seen dogs receive points with the above problems.  It's not a sure fire way to weed out problem dogs, but it's a lot better than nothing at all.  Also, for a dog to be a really phenominal champion (group placements) it has to be a good dog to begin with.