Re: [PyrNet-L] Breeding/rescue debate

Actually Darrell I understand the premise you're going for with this, and
I just wish I could see a way to educate people.  I know some in-roads
are being made.  I know in the time I have been on this list even I have
heard people change their position on the way they feel about s/n/
breeding after the list debates.  But with the number of animals being
destroyed each year, do we ever make a dent with the public?  As the
human population goes up, so does the lack of caring for other creatures.
 Rescue is such a small finger in the hole in the dam, but it does seem
to be worthwhile if only for the compassion and responsibility that it
conveys.  Although, I suspect the message isn't getting out to those who
need it, just already caring people with a lot of love to give.
Frustrating, isn't it?   Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas