[pyrnet] Bath Question

Bridget,  would consider that excessive bathing, however, some
dogs handle it OK. When you say the outdoors "stinks" do you mean
that literally, and does he smell like the outdoors when he
smells bad to you? I would suggest a good cologne if need be or a
little (and I mean little) bit of baby powder brushed through his
coat to make him smell nice. There are also a number of self
rinse shampoos that can be sprayed on him and rubbed through with
a towel. Always dilute the self rinse with water before using. If
he does not smell like the outdoors when he smells bad, try
switching his food, that may help. What do you feed him?

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com